Sunday, February 12, 2012

Edwin

 This is my 6th post. I have not made any card for a while because I have been practicing how to color with Distress Inks.  I just love how the DTs out there color their images with Distress Inks.  I actually have colored A LOT of images (I'll post them next time) but haven't made a card with them. My aim at the moment is "getting the hang of it" when coloring with DIs. Copics is still my fave but I really have to take the Copics Class.  This summer the CHA will be held here in Chicago and I am hoping that there will be Copic Classes offered during that time. (The last CHA held in Anaheim, CA...there were classes held during that time in venues near by.) Ok, so back to my card...and here it is!




I used some WOC Hip bud Roses to cover the original rose in the image.
Distress Ink Reinkers used for the following:
Skin: Tattered Rose
Hair: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo, Walnut Stain
Shirt: Pumice Stone
Pants: Faded Jeans
Shoes: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
Dark Areas: Walnut Stain
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MME 6x6 Lost and Found Portobello Road
Kraft Paper
Jutte Ribbon
Buttons
Brown Twine
Tims Holtz Brads & Paper clip
Whimsy Stamps Ticket Die
Sentiment:  I printed from computer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm entering this card here:

Have a great day!
Mae

2 comments:

  1. Mae, Love your card, Edwin is so sweet and coloured wonderfully, love his bouquet of flowers, a great take on Tina's sketch. Thanks for joining TOMIC this week. Hugs Jodie from Oz xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mea,

    This card is addorable, love it. The colours are so beautiful. I like the way you created the card. Thank you for joining us at TOMIC.

    Hugs,
    Monique xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!