Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Edwin at the Beach

Hello Stamping friends! I just finish this card (like 10 minutes ago...) that I am going to share with you today.  The image is from the Magnolia Spring Kit.

I colored Edwin with Distress Ink Reinkers. And because I didn't have any beach/ocean background, I just drew a beach-like scene with a distant coconut tree. I also glue some beach sand to look like he was standing on the beach.  Now, my big coconut tree is something I just cut free-hand.

Challenge: 

 I used buttons for my coconuts :)

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Hope you like my card for today.  Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,
Mae

5 comments:

  1. Oh my God, this is a really beautiful creation I'd ever seen!
    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, this is a really beautiful creation I'd ever seen!
    Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow that palm tree is fantastic! Love all the shells too, great creativity, thanks for joining us this week at MDUC, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am loving all of the fantastic texute you've brought to this - FABULOUS boy's card.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are amazing! I love the special details you add up - making it so 3 dimensional with different textures - awesome!

    Hugs, Hege

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!