Wednesday, July 25, 2012

A Card for a Friend

Hello friends! I have a card I'd like to share before I send it out the mail.  I made this card for a very dear friend of mine who will be celebrating her birthday tomorrow.  Her name is LUISA and  she is also a Registered Nurse and I worked with her a few years ago and she is one of the best nurses I've worked with.
Featured in this card is Nurse Tilda (one of my faves) and I colored her with Copics. This is a book card and the layout in the inside is the same as the outside with out the flowers.




Supplies used:
Skin: E21,11,00,000,000
Hair: E23, 25, 27
Dress/Cap/Socks: BV23, C3, 1, 00, R27, 24
Shoes: W3, 1, 00
Ground/ shadow: I totally forgot! :(
 ~*~*~*~
Memento Inkpad
Tea Dye Ink Pad
KC & Company paper pad
Wild Orchid Craft flowers
Doohickey Lovely Tag, Heart Swirls
QK Dragonfly alphabet die
Lace/ribbon/charm from my stash

~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for visiting and I hope you like my card and most of all I hope Luisa likes my card.

Hugs,

Mae

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mae! This is a gorgeous creation....your design/elements is brilliant! Love, love everything about this spectacular card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!