Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Storage for my Copic Markers

COPIC MARKER STORAGE

For several months, I have been battling whether to buy the Copic carrying case, the stackable block or something else. I've searched for ideas and I actually made a "budget storage" system but I still was not satisfied. Thinking about the Copic case which sells at about $100...I'm like...with my $100 I can have 15-20 Copic Sketch Markers (depending where I buy them).

Then I found this one from The Container Store.  It can fit 6 tall cups/inserts and it's tall enough for Copic Sketch Markers. The tall cups are sold separately. All in all, I paid $21 (tax included).
So here's how my Copic Sketch Markers are stored now.


I placed some black foam boards just to divide the colors and make it easier to find.

This is how it looks when it's closed.

For those who are in search of a budget storage for their Markers, why not try this!

Thanks for dropping by!

Mae



3 comments:

  1. wonderful idea Mae!
    ...now i just need...copics! LOL
    thank you for share!

    Alby

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! thanks, maeanne! would need this for the little girl's stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea, TFS. Hugs Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!