Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Winter Skates Tilda

Where is the snow? I really have been dreaming of a White Christmas. The weather has been so mild so far (not that I'm complaining) but I really miss the snow...not the shoveling and the slippery sidewalks and roads... just the snow.

Anyway, I have a card for you today (my last post for the day) and this features Winter Skates Tilda.  I colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers.

DIs Used:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar (Cheeks)
Sweater: Victorian Velvet
Hat/Gloves/Scarf: Picked Raspberry
Pants: Faded Jeans, Chipped Sapphire
Shoes: Black Soot


Other supplies:
Go Kreate Die: Frilly #7
Magnolia DooHickey: Scalloped Stitched Lace
Tim Holtz On the Edge
Spellbinders Nestibilities: Petite Ovals

*~*~*~*~*~*
Challenges:
Magnolia-licious: Pink Christmas
Simon says...: Merry Christmas

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for stopping by. Stop by again tomorrow for I have another card to share!
Have a nice day!

Hugs,
Mae

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, Mae.....love your coloring and design work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Mae. Tilda looks gorgeous and beautifully colored. I love how you used your snowflake die cut on the side of Tilda's frame. Fabulous. Thank you for sharing it with us at Magnolia-licious' Pink Christmas challenge.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'admire moi aussi ta faƧon de coloriƩ, ta carte est ravissante.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous card, I love your design and beautiful colours. Tilda is adorable and fabulous details.

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks for joining us with Simon Says Stamp challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOO this is so pretty!! I love your coloring and this is one of my favorite images! Thank you for joining our pink challenge at Magnolia-licious! Happy New Year! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!