Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Poppy Tilda

Hello there! 
My card today features Poppy Tilda which is an exclusive from Sir Stampalot. I got this stamp in the mail a few weeks ago and I have colored a few of them. This particular one actually made it to a card. I found some blue Poppies from Wild Orchid Crafts that I had in my stash so I thought I'd use them for this card.


I inked her up with Distress Ink.


Beautiful flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts. 



The inside of the card has the same  layout as the front. 
The DP is from American Crafts called Yes, Please!



I hope you like my card for today. I'll be back on Friday for another challenge at
Stamp and Create with Magnolia.

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. Your card is very beautiful. I love the sweet Tilda and how you colored it. Those flowers are great too! Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Really Stunning creation Mae, so creative and well thought out design and embellishments!
    Hugs Jay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another magnificent creation! Super cute image, colored magnificently with the most luscious details! Love the spring colors and the floral arrangement is breathtakingly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Mae, this is a super Tilda, just bought her myself. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card Mae
    xx from france
    http://scrapinette67.over-blog.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!