Monday, February 25, 2013

Stamp and Create Weekly Candy

Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. 
Today, I have a card for Stamp and Create and  we also have our Weekly Candy.

For my card, I used Lovelypop Tilda from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection. Love this stamp because it reminds me of the time I rode my bike without training wheel for the first time. I had a red Mongoose bike.



I colored Tilda with Distress Ink Reinkers. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and the DP is from Jillibean Soup



The inside of the card.


Now for our Weekly Candy.


**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, March 3rd at 7pm EST
You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog.



4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Mae. Gorgeous stamp, papers and flowers
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet. An adorable image and love the design, papers and gorgeous embellishments.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!