Thursday, May 23, 2013

Special Moments

Hello my lovelies!
Are you ready for the new Special Moments Collection from Magnolia?
It is coming really soon!
You probably have seen a few new images from my other Magnolia Team mates and I am just as excited as the rest of you.
For another teaser, I have a new creation from a familiar image/stamp 
and here it is ...
This image was in the cover of the last Magnolia Ink (Issue #2) and it's call Doo Bee Pops Tilda Bride. Instead of using  Doo Bee Pops Paper for her gown, I used white lace instead. 



*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*



*~*~*~*~*


*~*~*~*~*


Supplies used:
Magnolia Stamp: DooBeePopsTilda Bride (Special Moments 2013)
Maja Designs Vintage Summer Basics 1924
 Bazzill Cardstock
Technique Tuesday
MS Clay Mold
Das
Frantage
WOC
Half Pearls, Lace, berries
*~*~*~*~*~*
Challenges I'd like to join:
MDUC: Lace and Flowers  ( I was in the Top 6 list)
The Ribbon Girl: May Color Challenge
Deep Ocean Challenge: Ribbon and/or Lace ( I used lace)
Live & Love Crafts Challenge: 50 Shaded of Lilac
Marvelous Magnolia: Doily Delights    (Expert Top Selection)

*~*~*~*~*

I hope you like my post for today. Thank you for looking!
I'll be back tomorrow for my Stamp and Create with Magnolia DT card.

See you later!


10 comments:

  1. Wow Mae, this is stunning. The bride is gorgeous - love the lace dress. You have used some truly beautiful embellishments. Love the hearts and it has such a soft delicate feel to it.
    Hugs Sharon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Mae, what a wonderful and lovely card. Just love it all, the dress, the details....everything! Truly a great job!

    Riet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This bride is absolutely gorgeous!!!!
    Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really sweet and pretty card Mae, i love it
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so gorgeous, Mae! Your Tilda and her dress look amazing and I love your attention to details! Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge and good luck! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty! I love how you used material for the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is really fabulous!! Tilda is just awesome!!!
    Hugs
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just gorgeous!!! Love her lace dress and all the 3D elements! Thanks for joining us this week at Marvelous Magnolia and we hope to see you again next challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! I love this new Tilda. I'll have to get one for myself. :)
    Thank you for joining us at the Marvelous Magnolia challenge. Hope to see you again soon!
    Hugs,
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!