Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Ballet Princess in Blue

A few more days left for my Birthday Candy.  You can scroll down or click ------->>>>>> HERE


*~*~*~*~*~*

Hello there friends.
I have a card for to share today and a bunch of DooHickeys to feature.
Here, I have Princess Tilda with Ballet Shoes from the Once Upon a Time Collection.


I colored with with my Copic Sketch markers and I used some Frantage around the image.


A book card was  something that I don't usually do, but I really like it. I attached some seam binding at the side to keep the card closed and as an accent as well.


The inside of the card had a gift card holder and I used the Rich Rack DooHickey to make this one. It perfectly fits a regular gift card --exact same size of a credit card.


And here are the DooHickeys I used for this card.




I really appreciate you dropping by today. 
See you again soon!




3 comments:

  1. OMG...Mae, this is absolutely exquisite!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is absolutely beautiful, every single detail of it! It is just stunning! I looove it! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful! What a lovely soft blue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!