Monday, June 10, 2013

Candy Winners

 Hi everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Before I start my week of crafting and creating, I would like to announce my 2 candy winners.
I asked my son to choose 2 numbers between 1 and 30 and he chose:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*~*

*~*~*~*

 *~*~*

*~*

*


#21: Kelly Lloyd
#25: Rovianne

Congratulations, Ladies! Please send me your mailing addresses to
justalittlebitsweet (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you everyone for joining and I really appreciated your every single visit and inspiring comments you leave for me.

Until next time...
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, brilliant. Thank you so much Mae. Have emailed you xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thrilled to be a winner. Just mailed you. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies and thank you Mae for doing the candy. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!