Tuesday, July 30, 2013

A card and a summer sale

 Hello my lovelies!
How's your summer? I hope you are enjoying every minute of it. Here in Chicago, we have temps between 65-80 degrees this week which is my kinda weather.

Today, I have a card for you and there is also a Summer Sale at Stamp and Create. Please scroll down for the sale details and restocks.


For my card, I used Indian Tilda from the Once Upon a Time Collection.  
The Slender Fir Trees are DooHickeys from Magnolia. I know this is more of an Autumn or fall card but I thought I'd share it with you anyway.


I colored the image with Distress Ink Reinkers.


*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Now on to the Summer sale!

******
We also have a few new items:
Restock of some Magnolia stamps....
Magnolia DooHickey Restocks....
Other restocks:




2 comments:

  1. lOVE this adorable Tilda...need to get her! Your coloring is superb, as always!!!!! Perfect details to make this a truly extraordinary creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mae, just love your colouring hun, this is stunning.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!