Tuesday, December 3, 2013

North Pole TIlda

Hello again friends!
The card I am sharing with you today is the one I sent to one of the Magnolia Fans in Facebook.
Francis Weitering from Netherlands was one of the lucky fans to receive a card from one of the Magnolia DT members and I was so excited to send my card to her. And this is what I sent to her.
I used North Pole Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection. Colored her with Distress Ink Reinkers and I used some Magnolia Designer Paper to match her outfit.
I absolutely love her hair.  The curly swirls are just beautiful.
The flower are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
The pull out tag has the sentiment and I used some Magnolia Christmas Accessory stamps to decorate the tag.

Magnolia Supplies used for this card are the following:

Here's a last look at the card.
I really enjoyed coloring this image as much as I enjoyed making the card.
I hope you like it too.
Thanks for dropping by and have a wonderful week ahead.
See you again soon!


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Another stunning card, I adore the colours you have used. Merry Christmas, Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!