Sunday, August 24, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages for Aug 24-30

Hi Friends!
As I promised last week, I'm back for another Filofax post. I decided to share my decorate planner pages every week to motivate me to use my planner. Instead of starting another blog about my Filofax post, I thought I'd just post them here too. And if you are using a planner, please share with me your tips, tricks and ideas because I am still a newbie at this.

So for this week, my theme is Cupcakes! I have 2 week-on-2-pages inserts that I use everyday. First inserts are from Piaric and the other one is from Filofax. And they're both in my





The cupcake washi tape is from Hobby Lobby. The polka dot washi tapes (pink, blue, green) are from Michaels and the cupcake stickers are from Sticko.
For both pages, I used the the Plan It Stamp set from StudioL2e. I used Memento Sea Breeze ink (Chalk Ink) for the checklist and the Memento Tuxedo Black for the Hydrate. The arrow paper clips are from Barnes & Noble and the Hello Kitty Charm is from Sanrio.
The pens I use are all from JetPens.



Thanks for stopping by.
Join me again next week for another set of decorated planner pages.
Have a wonderful week ahead!

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!