Monday, September 22, 2014

Filofax Pages Sept 21-27

Fall/Autumn officially begins this week ... Tuesday, Sept 23, 2014. It's starting to get a little bit cooler and some trees are changing colors. It's my favorite time of the year!
So this week, in celebration of the first day of Fall, my weekly Filofax pages will have an 
Autumn Theme.
The colors of the washi tapes I chose are olive green, brown, golden yellow and orange. 
For the ink, I used VersaMagic Wheat and Pumpkin Spice.
The pen I'll be using is Pilot Hi Tec C 0.4mm in Olive.

All other supplies are linked below.


For my health pages:  The dots washi tape is from the Dollar store and the blue patterned tape is by Scotch. I will be using 3 colors from my 5 barrel Uni Ball Style Fit Meister pen for each meal.


It's gonna be busier (than the usual busy) for me this week so I'm hoping to plan this out accordingly. Wish me luck!
Have a wonderful week everyone!
Thanks for stopping by!

Follow on Bloglovin


Supplies I used:

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by!