Sunday, November 23, 2014

Filofax Planner Pages Nov 23-29

Hello Filofax and Planner Friends.

My planner pages for this week is Thanksgiving themed. I'm still loving the fall, earth tone colors to use for my pages.  It is still Autumn although the winter weather has been sneaking in.
I just love these cute Pilgrim and Indian kids stickers.  I got them from Hobby Lobby and they are 50% off this week!

It was gloomy and raining all day so I didn't have very good lighting for my photos but I did my best.  The washi tapes are from ebay.


For this week, I will be using Pilot Juice 0.38mm pen in Coffee Brown.


And this is how my last week's pages looks like not that it's completed. The pen I used was a little bit too light but I still loved it.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you again next week for another planner pages post!
Have a wonderful week!

Follow on Bloglovin

Supplies I used:

1 comment:

  1. We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here in Malaysia so I haven't seen pilgrim stickers before. The ones you got are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!